View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 05:29 PM   #50
tHEtREV
Captain Awesome

Oddometer: 6,991
I had a 185 for a while but I hardly rode it because it did nothing for me and I ended up giving it away.

Had a 75 TS125 for a while, rode it to work through some trails for a while.

It surprised the hell out of me for such an old bike, that had sat for six months after being submerged under muddy water for a week after the shed got flooded.

Took it out riding once with a guy on a DT200 and his father on a DR350 and they were getting annoyed that they couldn't keep up in the tighter stuff and through a sandy whooped out section.

They did blow me away on the straights though.

Gave it to a mate who said he wanted it for his son, found out a while later he ripped the engine out of it for a go cart that never happened, I was seriously pissed about that.

And now a couple of months ago I did a stupid thing on eBay.

What the hell am I going to do with a TS50.

I have put a new piston in it, and stupid me got it from the UK where they have the aircooled TS and mine is the water cooled one, it seemed to fit ok, but about 30 seconds into getting it started, the piston crown separated at the top ring.

So I just re-ringed the old piston, and now I find that the PO has geared it way to high and it can't pull it.

So I'm up for new chain and sprockets, and then I still don't know what I'm doing with it.

KDX Super Fan!

My Spot HERE (active and on a trip).

tHEtREV screwed with this post 03-30-2013 at 04:34 PM
tHEtREV is offline   Reply With Quote