View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 02:26 AM   #124
freefall109
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 155
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by F800 Rob View Post
2. 35 / 35 will work. They will look slight off-balanced though, but not horribly so.
Any edumacated guesses on how much a difference it would on the left (Non exhaust) side?

Thanks for the feedback, Rob. You have definitely got a quality product on your hands and I like that someone is splitting the difference between TT's market with what seems like a superior product. They'd better get back to the drawing board now that you are in the game. Not to mention you offer a military Discount and some unnamed other does not.....thanks by the way!

I am sold on the Panniers. I am just not completely sold on the HB "lock-it" Rack. I like how they have made it detachable, just don't know how important that is to me. I want to closest fit allowing the back to be as narrow as possible. If the GSA is 39", then 42" on my T800 or your F800 is too much IMHO. Lot's of room for improvement there.

Can you provide us Tiger owners a distance between mounting points on the HB rack as shown below (forgive my use of TT but your website doesn't have a rear view of the HB rack)?

As a rack expert yourself, do you know what the 35/45 Globe trotter Panniers width would be on a TT Rack?

Thanks,

Bo

freefall109 screwed with this post 03-31-2013 at 03:01 AM
freefall109 is offline   Reply With Quote