View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 10:30 AM   #38
lamoufle OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 23
it continues ...

One more week of Namibian roads ....

So last time I was in windhoek, and I put myself on the bike for another o boring straight line....
I don't remenber how many hours did it takes me to arrive because i was sleeping..

It is the famous skeleton coast, ocean here is reaally cold because of an antartic current, but it is also really full of fish so full of fishermens
And also seal, a full colony of more than 150 000 seals, and you know what ? seals stink so much Please install a seal bathroom here !!!

After a rest to do so shopping I take a dirt road to I don't know where

and arrive in a town called Brandberg where I can count as musch a 4 houses I think, town is close to ancient peint and sacreed moutan so have to see that

and so take the gravel road !

Then i decide to go north until I saw signs everywhere to see something from another planet so I must check by myself !

So this is a rock coming from space and arrive in nambia and decide to stay here to make money with tourism, good idea so far !

So a friend who has also a huge load, had a chat and take a souvenir pic

And then I had another huge day of straight boring road to meet popa falls, where you can't see falls because of reconstruction
So I decide to take a tour on boat to enjoy wild life

so nothing really new

I had a nice discuss with police who genlty warm me to stop next time I saw a stop police sign They usually sleep so much that I don't want to disturb !

Next week Zambia !! Vic falls, lusaka and I don't know where !

L'aventure Africaine en franšais: http://lililagirafe.fr
lamoufle is offline   Reply With Quote