View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 09:50 PM   #77
Wind_Rider OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiswoodsguy View Post
Thanks for creating this thread.

I am fully intrigued and fascinated with the idea of electric bikes. Keep the info flowing please

Im hoping that the range increases in the near future, as that is the only hinderance for myself to purchase one (possibly one for the Mrs too)

I have been following the KTM E bike (I kinda bleed orange) and I believe that they too will have a street legal bike on the market in the very near future. Just today, pulled a pic of it on the net - but only to force me to have to clean my laptop, both from drool and heavy sobs as its not yet available.

Enjoy your Zero, it looks to be quite enjoyable.
Wiswoodsguy,

I don't think that we are going to see big increases in range from E Bikes in the near future. I will do some more range tests from this bike including some trail loops here in the near future once the snow leaves the higher loops of the trails. I think that it will pretty well and I predict some great 50-80 mile loop rides from my door that involve a little pavement, dirt, and some twisties.

Bleeding Orange is a fun disease to have if you can afford it! I love the orange ones as well but I have never owned one yet, only ridden friends for a few happy miles and taken some demo rides.
Wind_Rider is offline   Reply With Quote