View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 01:57 PM   #2853
Kamchat OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,665
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllBlackPearl View Post
Cheers, mate.
That was on Maui last December. We rented Fat Boys for 2 days and rode across the island. Amazing roads and secenery there. Can't turn these monsters, though. I scratched the footrests in EVERY corner and got lots of bewildered looks for that. They're not used to that kinda riding.
Although I gotta say that Maui has a proper sports bike scene. I was there for the Toy Run. Gotta post some pics once I find them!

And aye, I love them! Didn't think anyone would recognise the quote. Hope you also know what it means!
I'm TOTALLY in love with Yo-Landi Vi$$er. She's so incredibly gorgeous.

BTW, I had my first ride this year yesterday! Second one today. Almost no snow anymore and roads are clean and dry. There was even plenty of sun today, so it must have been around 7C. Just great.

Cheers!

Lol! - Recognise the 'quote'...yeah it's something close to 'FYYFF'
I do like their distinctive 'Zef style' and I really liked 'Enter the Ninja' which brought them to my attention a few years ago...as for Yo-Landi being gorgeous? ...hmmm she is one of those women you can't make your mind up about ...not traditionally 'good looking' but there is something about her.....probably her 'spirited' attitude?

Sounds like a great holiday riding Fat Boys on Maui ! I know what you mean about the 'scraping footpegs' problem, I had it when I rode the V-Rod here...... was still a 'hoot' though - plenty of 'grunt'.

Good to hear your riding season has started... still waiting here ...but should be any Sunday soon....
Kamchat is offline   Reply With Quote