View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 06:23 PM   #6223
dzrtracin
ride'n 2 live

Oddometer: 2,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff aka BOLT View Post
District Ranger Bob Blount says he did recieve a couple calls. Thought both were productive and positive. He will meet with his people on the ground this week to discuss specifics. He understands the concerns for safety with the cut outs gone.

Bob sure could use a few more calls of support. He wants to help us and will call me back this week when his guy is in the office with him to discuss specific solutions/ideas with what might be some short term relief. No promises yet but he is trying to be positive and helpful. And then we will look at what long term NEW miles of trails might be added to the park in next years green sticker grant cycle.

Two calls from you guys and two calls from me has them moving.

Please consider a call of support to help us find a solution to a safe bypass for dirt bikers from the forest road.

661-269-2808 (Dial 9 and spell BLOUNT)
Can you please clarify or do YOU know that this was a NON public/closed to open discussion from us the people about the upcoming (now closed) closures @ rowher. I know that you mentioned in prior post it was 3 years in the making if im correct. Now all the sudden there listening with 2 phone calls? This whole thing stinks like shit to me