View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 05:48 AM   #6317
DR. Rock OP
Part of the problem

Oddometer: 5,522
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGoldfish View Post
Dr. Rock,

I have had some personal and work related stuff come up this week that would be irresponsible of me to ignore this coming weekend. With that said, I am going to have to pass on joining you guys for this coming weekend. I wish you all the luck though and I can't wait for the write up. Ride on!
Josh, sorry to hear that. Are you sure it isn't something that Anti-Hassle™ Tassels can't solve? They're kind of amazing that way, and I'm not just saying that 'cause they're our corporate sponsor.

In other news, I'd re-routed us to avoid the landslide area on Hwy 89 south of Page, AZ. But if they decide to have a motorcycle class in the rally events ADOT announced yesterday, we may not want to skip that section.

Hmmmm...
"I came into this game for the action, the excitement; go anywhere, travel light... get in, get out... wherever there's trouble, a man alone... Now they got the whole country sectioned off; you can't make a move without a form." --Robert De Niro as Archibald 'Harry' Tuttle in Brazil, 1985. The Mobius Trip index | Spot tracking live 4/18-5/4/13 | AdventureLoft™ Tent Space

DR. Rock screwed with this post 04-02-2013 at 06:01 AM
DR. Rock is offline   Reply With Quote