Thread: The Mobius Trip
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 08:19 AM   #6318
MrGoldfish
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 481
Quote:
Originally Posted by DR. Rock View Post
Josh, sorry to hear that. Are you sure it isn't something that Anti-Hassle™ Tassels can't solve? They're kind of amazing that way, and I'm not just saying that 'cause they're our corporate sponsor.

In other news, I'd re-routed us to avoid the landslide area on Hwy 89 south of Page, AZ. But if they decide to have a motorcycle class in the rally events ADOT announced yesterday, we may not want to skip that section.

Hmmmm...
haha Well if they can add a few days to the weekend then count me in! But seriously, I hate having to renege on something I said I would do. I was really looking forward to meeting some new faces and seeing some more of Arizona. I think part of it was I also thought it would be fun to be a footnote in this grand adventure that has been going on for so many years. Maybe if the schedules work out I can join in on the start of Mobius 12! Either way, you have my contact info, let me know if you need anything as you pass in and out of AZ. I'm in Chandler, which is in the southeast valley of Phoenix. Take care!
MrGoldfish is offline   Reply With Quote