View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 04:19 PM   #55
dpifko OP
Can u smell the It's Its?

Oddometer: 323
Well, geez, we're raising funds for Pyndon, not trying to squeeze every last penny out of every inmate .

Unless you want to use this situation as an opportunity to meet another inmate, you're welcome to give Brown Paper Tickets a ring and get a refund. They don't make that feature available to meeting organizers.

Details sent by PM.

For everyone else - come out to Pyndon's spiel. It's going to be really good. And with the MX1West coupon for 15% off for attendees, it's basically free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrazekan View Post
I just bought my ticket last night but I wont be going. I got a call this morning and in the spirit of doing vs. watching, wish the our team luck, Mike Shaffer Motorsports @ HDRA 250.

I'm happy to straight donate my ticket, but as I'm currently unemployed, I understand what it is like to have to watch every dollar right now. If you were debating going to this event because of the cost, drop me a PM and tell me about the favorite bike you have owned and why. Since I don't know many people in the bay, I'll pick the best story and transfer the ticket to you.

dpifko,

Thanks for the hard work at getting this together. I definitely need to drop by on a Wednesday.

Have fun guys!

AVAILABLE NOW - ANDROID version: Greatest Drive
dpifko is offline   Reply With Quote