View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 07:24 PM   #129
F800 Rob OP
MotoInsight

Oddometer: 1,051
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRose View Post
Want.

I too don't care for the 45L size, and would prefer either a slightly smaller than 35L for the exhaust side, or either a 35L that's got a notch cut for the exhaust.

I sent you guys a message. I'm loving the boxes, just have to figure how I want to fit them to my new F800.
We're on it. I actually had a phone conversation with the GlobeScout factory on Friday about it. No promises, but it's something that I've committed to purchase should they develop it.

Also - a quick note on the R1200GS Special kit. We're continuing to work on getting more beyond what was in our initial stocking order. We've very, very optimistic at this point that we're going to be able to bring in a significant quantity of these in the next 30 days or so.

If you're interested in an R1200GS Special kit, and you haven't placed an order because we ran out, I'd suggest putting in an order now to take advantage of the $100 of launch promotion.

Other kits are still available, but they are selling fast! We're expecting to be completely sold through the initial order before it arrives. Don't delay!!