View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 04:20 AM   #7
veetwo _tls OP
RENOVATIO:

Oddometer: 1,820
Quote:
Originally Posted by David37 View Post
Don't waste your $$ on the Braille, it only lasted two years on my 950
SE and then died. I'm running a Ballistic battery now and it starts my bike up without any problems.

i bought the antigravity but now got this problem ?

yesterday i installed the Antigravity lithium battery & the bike fired up first hit on the starter :-) 11:50pm rode to work 6klm with 1 HID on.
but this morning at 4:30am cold start about 5 Celcius - The battery would not start it & eventually had to jump start it of a mates 4wd.
i then left work & had 1 HID on & got about 2 klm & herd a pop/crack sound like a back fire & then the light went out. i switched the other HID on & with in 20 sec same again then pulled up then bike ran bad like dying from lack of fuel poor idle & kept tweaking the throttle to keep it running until it stalled. turned key off & back on the light came on so turned the light off. tried to restart. Dead flat..

replaced with the OEM lead battery & 6am i rode to my second job (light on) with no problem & back home.

any idea what the problem with the luthium would be ?

10:15pm about to go to work 1 with SFA sleep out of 31 hrs had only 4 hrs sleep & stressed with a bike unreliable again
MY07 950 SER

veetwo _tls screwed with this post 04-03-2013 at 05:00 AM
veetwo _tls is offline   Reply With Quote