View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 09:02 AM   #2748
woody's wheel works OP
Built to Last

Oddometer: 3,307
Cagive Wheel options

We can lace new excel rims, 2.5 x 19 front and 4.25 x 17 and stainless steel spokes/nipples then seal themf or tubeless tires. It would be 1175 + shipping for the silver excel rims, stainless steel spokes/nipples, lace/true and sealing.

If your rims have safety bead's without the serrations in the bead area we can possibly recondition them and seal them for tubeless tires. The price can vary from 300-450 per wheel depending on what is needed.

It would be best to send some pics of your wheels to woodyswheelworks@gmail.com to get a better estimate.

thanks zach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajss View Post
I have a question......I have a 2000 Cagiva Gran Canyon, with SanRemo tube-type rims. The front is a 2.15" x 19" 36 spoke/hole rim, and the rear is a 4.25" x 17" 36 spoke/hole rim. The spokes appear to be stainless and are 3.5mm with straight pull style hubs. My current wheelset is polished/clearcoated and the clearcoat is coming off. The wheelset is true with no issues other than clearcoat. These are street wheels. My interest ......Use my hubs and rebuild with...
Tubeless spoked rims ..................
Better tube-type rims ..................
Any thoughts, approximate, prices, timeline ?
Thank you for your time.
Kary Schneider
....Wanna e-mail us... woodyswheelworks@gmail.com
......Wanna talk,,,call us
toll free... 1-866-936-0232
........If you're lost???... GPS = 39*40'33.86N x 104*59'54.69W
woody's wheel works is offline   Reply With Quote