View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 02:05 PM   #73
Shunka
Supervision Required

Oddometer: 3,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by macadamia View Post
Dude, I highly recommend it... This was my third year - first year on a street bike, 2002 BMW R1100S, and its final drive seal blew out on the way there, but no bike naps... second year on a medium enduro bike, 2007 BMW G650X Challenge, had some electrical difficulty the first ride into the dirt that had me stranded in the desert for about 9 hours waiting for a ride back, and lots of bike naps... third year (this year) on a huge enduro bike, 2012 R1200 GS Adventure, had some difficulty on the first day of off roading, but it was an awesome trip, and only one bike nap...
I know, I know...

Spring is swamped for me. I only get one or two weekends off this time of year with track meets, Easter (wife has objections), and I take the week of spring break off and we do our last family desert trip then. Seems like every year there is a conflict for me.

I do still plan on brewing up some home brew for this next year though for the Stewards dinner though even if I can't make it. We just couldn't make enough in time for this years event.
Shunka is offline   Reply With Quote