View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 03:52 PM   #280
sandalscout OP
blah blah blah

Oddometer: 2,124
I've been (occasionally) working on putting together a few routes for the ride. I plan to do a couple more as work time permits, but I wanted to go ahead and see what the feedback is on these.

Keep in mind, I have NOT ridden these in entirety. It is entirely possible that roads are closed, in really bad shape, don't exist and never have, have been abducted by aliens or worse. Ride at your own discretion, etc. WITHIN EACH WINDOW, SCROLL DOWN AND CLICK "Close Sad News Window" to see the map! If you want a copy of these, download them now as there is a chance that the site may go down next month (although, I think it's September now).

General points of interest in the vicinity:

Street Ride (119 miles):

Top to Tip (74 miles):

5 Loops (111 miles):

The North (70 miles):

In addition, here is a track from an LBL ride that Troy led in 2011:

LBL Ride (116 miles):

I've also decided to preliminarily release a ride I've been working on for a while (too long). It runs TN-232, aka, The Baby Dragon... I'm calling it The Baby Dirt Dragon. I've ridden most of it over the last year, but not in any for resembling what I've put together here. I have run the top half of it, and I really like it so far. It is outside of LBL, but if someone wanted to fill a few hours, take it home, etc, it's here.

TN Baby Dirt Dragon (152 miles):

From the site, you will be able to download the maps to preload onto your GPS, edit, etc. I hope that someone can find a good use for them. I also apologize if they aren't very usable. I often go months between creating routes, and I get VERY rusty with GPS best practices each time.

I'll be sure to update this post with any new routes.

sandalscout screwed with this post 04-16-2013 at 01:45 PM
sandalscout is offline   Reply With Quote