View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 08:13 AM   #22
Mil T
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 618
Yardstick.
I understand that you may venture onto single track or go somewhere that I might not fit. That's ok. I don't want you to change your route on my account. I'm willing to split off to make a rendezvous somewhere else or I'll go on to Havasu to what ever hotel that is chosen for the ride. There are plenty of routes that I can take. I've been planning to do this run but haven't been able to get the time. This has fallen on a good weekend for me.
My truck is not stock on the suspension. I've replaced almost everything under it. Mostly for dependability and smooth ride. But to be able to go fast also. I'll not bore you with any of it. You'll just see it when I get there.
So, Unless Yardstick changes his mind then I'll plan to go and be your chase vehicle.
I'm happy to be able to get together with you guys again. I've missed our fun together.

Not this trip Big-E but I'll do a barbque after May. Christy and I will be gone to see the Grandkids in Neb. the month of May. I'll have everyone up after that.

Uncle Mil T

Mil T screwed with this post 04-05-2013 at 08:18 AM
Mil T is offline   Reply With Quote