View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 05:16 PM   #9
Dorito OP
Dreamer and Doer

Oddometer: 4,749
Alas we have arrived at the hotel. Vids might need to wait to get home to upload. Are you jealous about the connection speed at the hotel?

Abnormally, we left well after sun up. Should 2 people leaving for the weekend pack this much stuff? Are we a bunch of teenage girls?

The first order of business was a stop here:

Next up a little more shopping here

And if you love you Tractor Supply, you should never miss an opportunity to shop here in Petersburg, VA (at I85/I95).

Got me some GS leashes (ok not really leashes, more like tug ropes..)

And decided to buy some more pots that I can finally survive my egg hard boiling cooking 'style'

Maybe today's post should be entitled the pictures I missed. With nothing to do other than Wunderlust out a window, I still managed to miss all the good pics. I missed the renovated dairy farm, I missed the truck from "The Cars movie" which looked like Nater the tow truck and had bunny ears. But look, I caught this thing!

We thought we had scored a nice sushi dinner, but a word to the wise, when the Japanese restaurant is right next to the Kmart, it probably doesn't serve raw fish.

Our RTE training kicked in, and we were able to geolocate another food trough. Blaster is in love. They serve sweet tea without even asking if it is "sweet or unsweet".

Off to get a good night's rest, first day of school tomorrow.

Dorito screwed with this post 04-08-2013 at 02:53 PM
Dorito is offline   Reply With Quote