View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 07:04 AM   #9
kantuckid
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,860
Quote:
Originally Posted by GastonUSAChile View Post
I said 'an aspirin' just to use the name, even if it most of the people don't take it anymore. Motrin, out of the market and so on.
Basically is to take an Ibuprofen every day to keep good control of any bad cold. mainly throat infection due to the cold air.
To thin the blood?, nope, Coca tea for the altitude every morning at breakfast and late afternoon/evening is the best to control the altitude thickness.
FYI: FYI, most old farts like me in USA take one 81 mg aspirin(coated & extended release is recommended) to thin blood & to prevent heart attacks. I'm sure no doc but there is in fact NO cure for the common cold... Not being exposed is the best way to prevent getting one. Coca, I'll take you at your word.
"If I had my life to live over,I'd dare to make more mistakes next time...I'd relax,I'd limber up.I'd be sillier than this trip, take fewer things seriously, I would take more chances... take more trips...climb more mountains...swim more rivers...eat more ice cream." Jorge Luis Borges, at age 85
kantuckid is offline   Reply With Quote