View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 08:45 AM   #94
tommu56
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,300
Quote:
Originally Posted by COorbust View Post
Filling up my DS Weekends calendar nicely ...

Goodbye to April Pauchaug Dualspork, Pauchaug State Forest, CT: April 26-28

Berkshire Big Adventure Ride, Tolland, MA: May 18, 19

Smokin Hole Rally, Jim Thorpe, PA: June 7,8, 9

Probably do a Solo run of the Trans New Jersey Trail (For those that don't know this one, believe it or not, it takes four - yes "4" - days to ride this backroads and lottsa-NJ-Pine-Barrens-sand trail... . Purposely designed as a VERY circuitous route... )

BK.RDRun Version 5.0, Catskills, NY: August 17, 18 - Love the Catskills and BIG Thanks to Fran!

Color in the Catskills, Hunter Mountain, NY: October 5, 6 (In case you haven't been, they lead multiple rides daily, up to the top of Hunter Mountain on your own DS/Dirt Bike AND every hour, on the hour, they have about 20 Beemer Demo's that they lead on 45 minute "spirited" Test Rides on some nice twisty sweepers --- courtesy of MAXBMW --- Long story I won't get into here, but this will be my 4th year, but my first with my Husky TE610 (on my Honda Shadow ACE years past). Riding to the top of Hunter and looking down from the summit will be a "Triumphant Moment of Closure" for me --- sounds very dramatic, I know...

In short, I'm looking forward to a riding season full of and I'm sure a little and yeah, some

I'm sure I'll run into a few of you somewhere along the way between now and August 17th...

Until then

I fixed it for you

link V8.13 Smokin Hole

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=861665
tommu56 is offline   Reply With Quote