View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 12:49 PM   #12
Brit in the Soviet Union
RedRupert's Avatar
Joined: Jun 2006
Location: Riga, Latvia / Bergerac, France / Colchester, UK
Oddometer: 571
Do you mean just the rubber cap, or metal parts as well?

Goodridge and others do rubber caps. You can find them on eBay. Search for 'brake nipple cap'

Or buy at:
KTM 970 Adventure (2004 with carbed 2008 SD 990)
Honda 650 Dominator (1988)
Kawasaki KLR 650 (1988)
Yamaha RD 350 LC (1984)

RedRupert screwed with this post 04-06-2013 at 01:06 PM
RedRupert is offline   Reply With Quote