View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 07:05 PM   #2310
nachtflug
infidel

Oddometer: 45,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbarmy View Post
There's hardly any chatter about the race,actually Tyler Bowers was great in the 250s.
they keep getting better. Milsapps goes down in his heat race and passed most of the field by the end of the first lap he was cutting through them like a hot knife through butter. awesome racing I can' think of another sport where you can bring it into a stadium like that and be able to equal or even eclipse it's original. the only thing you can't do or have is big hills but all things considered for them to be able to get that level of riding inside a stadium is remarkable. those were serious whoops that lites rider (can't believe I used that term) who lost his transfer in the LCQ found out the hard way as did quite a few others. Villopotto looks to be firmly in the drivers seat the guy just does not settle for anything less than a win. I wonder what Kawasaki will do when it is time to resign him he'll want big $$$. incredible race I'm not a big fan of Wharton byt Musquin said twice in his post race interview that he was faster then them and he knew it but it looked to me like he finished 3rd. It's not over yet!
nachtflug is offline   Reply With Quote