View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 04:09 AM   #293
Matt 82 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rango View Post
Good work. Such a run can offer an inside look into an area way better than a series of snaps. This one delivers on that.

Had to adjust while watching. It's awkward riding with one who's driving on the "wrong" side of the road. Kept telling myself this was still the safest place for you there and then.

Crunchy detail: we swapped weather apparently. Your rode in the sun yesterday while we had overcast; it was the glorious opposite today.
Happy vlogging.
Yeah once I get issues like the warbling sound and squint camera angle worked out I'll get to more attractive and interesting places than the ones in the video. There are huge chunks edited out because I wasn't saying anything and watching houses pass by isn't entertaining or because I was annoying myself. To make myself understood over my accent I have to speak more clearly than I normally do and on a few occasions I went too far and put on an annoying voice. Torture to listen back to.

Maybe I'll do some Americanized versions of the videos where I flip them round so it looks like I'm riding on the right.

Yeah weather for this week is not looking promising. Lots of dark clouds and rain forecast.

That's summer over folks. Cancel your flights and hotels.

My Flickr
Matt 82 is offline   Reply With Quote