Well, the bike is done. I had a couple of hours free on Saturday. I was going to clean her up, but it was just too nice of a day. I had to ride! I went on a short little 30 mile loop and found that if I pushed her hard, the temp light would come on. But, if I took it easy it'd eventually go back off. So, I cut my ride short and headed home. Once I let the bike cool off, I checked the coolant level. I guess I left more air in the system than I thought as it was pretty low. So, I topped her off and headed out again. Put about 50 miles on exploring backroads. Everything worked like it should.
The ride is oh so nice with the new shock. And riding at highway speeds is perfectly comfortable now that I've got the slack out of the steering stem. I put the Coleman ATV seat pad on her and it pretty much eliminated the vibrations in my seat. Still get a little in my feet, but it's definitely tolerable.
I didn't take any pictures - I'd say it's because I didn't wash the bike, but the truth is I forgot my camera. I did try mounting my GoPro to the handlebars. It worked - but it picks up a lot of vibration.