GI_JO_NATHAN
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,917
Quote:
Originally Posted by 35xj View Post
how'd you do? howd you like it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 400psi View Post
How did you guys like it . Holy crap was that crazy! how'd you do? I dnf'd with a broken or severly sprianed thumb after whiskey throttlling into a tree..
Good times and really enjoyed my first one.
Damn Pete I hate to hear that. Glad you enjoyed it regardless.

Well, I'll let Jesse recount his experience.
As for me, that was the craziest thing I have ever seen.
I don't have a lot of time right now, I may go into more detail later.
After that second hill with the mud bog at the bottom right before it i was basically done...
It took so much out of me trying pick the bike up after going down half way up, then getting run over, and then getting the bike up. I had arm-pump so bad it was crazy. Half way through the first lap, after half a dozen other falls, I was trying to figure out why my brakes wouldn't work. Finally realized the brakes were fine. I just couldn't pull the lever hard enough. My forarms were so trashed I couln't even make a fist. (Hell I can barely type or write even now..lol) I was basically just along for the ride if I hit a rut wrong, couldn't correct it to save my life. I'm not even sure how many trees I hit. Or how many times I was hit by other riders.
When I finally made it to the run up to the finish line, I even went down there. Not even sure what happened. I went through the finish line and told them I was done..
Would have been really stupid to continue. I also probably only had about 10oz's of my 100oz's of water left. Probably would have died on the trail. lol
Not sure what time I did the lap in. When I finally turned the timer off about twenty or so minutes later it was at 107 minutes.

I'm really glad I did it. But I would have to do some serious training beforehand. I just don't get to ride enough.

Sucks we didn't get to meet back up with you guys.

Edit: Oh, and my ribs hurt when I breath today. Lol

Me.

Jesse in green.
Someone quote me so he can see my response
Quote:
Originally Posted by POLLOCK28 (XDTALK.com)
From what I understand from frequenting various forums you are handling this critisim completely wrong. You are supposed to get bent out of shape and start turning towards personal attacks. Get with the program!

GI_JO_NATHAN screwed with this post 04-08-2013 at 09:03 AM
GI_JO_NATHAN is offline   Reply With Quote