View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 11:09 AM   #24
motocrotts OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by BELSTAFF View Post
Hey Mark:
Jeff here-- & I'm wondering how did the super mefo last, how many miles have you put on and has she tried to kill you yet
I'm sure that everything is fine w/ you & that psycho When anyone ask why I made the transition from KTM to BMW I tell them story about living with that bike.
I'm following along on this thread as I also have k60 s on the beemer (rear) tkc 80 (ft) love that combo & belive its the best set up for 50/50 bike.----If you remember to turn off the ABS

If you get a chance Post up some pix of the psycho bike ---would like to see how shes fared under someone that has more power over her
Keep in touch
Jeff
Just getting to roll over 5K miles on the bike. I usually ride the Dirt bikes in the winter and switch to D/S when it gets hot. I put Alpina Tubless wheels on the bike and installed the K60's at the same time. I still have the Conti and super Mefo on the oem wheels setting in the garage. To be honest the front is good but the Conti is better and the super Mefo is probably better too. I'm just scared of tubes at speed. When I wear these heidi's out I'm putting the mefo and conti on the tubless wheels.
The bike is the most amazing motorcycles I've ever owned, period. I simply love it. Sold the low seats and got a Saddlemans, with the taint relief strip. Very Nice. Had Dillon install an extra fan and I put the OEM mirrors back on. Never have figured out the GPS but no big deal. It's been a great bike for me Jeff, and it's been super friendly even two up in the dirt. I shut the abs off when leaving the pavement as I always stop and adjust the air pressure. Plus I love the ability to just shut off the rear. I was telling Dillion just the other day I bet you wish you hadn't sold it.
14 Sherco 2.9
few other oldies
motocrotts is offline   Reply With Quote