geauXplor OP
gō-ikˈsplôr

Oddometer: 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinbowie View Post
Hey!
I live there !
Nice. You make it look new again.
Thanks Vinbowie. You definitely live in a great area for riding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlestonRider View Post
It was nice to see some photos from my old home (Maryland). I noticed you took a picture of MIR...Right next door is Budds Creek Raceway (home of the AMA national MX races). I used to race at Budds Creek and worked as a flagman for some of the national (and world) MX races. Good times! You could have tried out your GS on the downhill jump that is now famously (infamously) called "Henry Hill" (after Doug Henry's unbelievably scary crash in 1997...I saw it from the starting hill area...Very scary ).

Anyway, thanks for the pictures from Maryland...It was nice to reminisce.

CharlestonRider
Thanks CharlestonRider. I'm hoping to take the family to Budds Creek this summer to watch some races. I remember working as a flagman when I was a teenager back in Colorado. It was a great being able to watch MX races while being paid at the same time.

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” - Mark Twain
geauXplor is offline   Reply With Quote