View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 05:19 AM   #363
openroad98
Newbie Tripmeister

Oddometer: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by GP1152 View Post
To anyone who's enjoyed this ride report, check out this report by openroad98. Really encompasses what a motorcycle trip is all about, from adversity to family to the nice people you meet along the way. The report isn't too long (like mine probably is) and really well written (like mine probably is not). Well done my friend

P.S. I'm from the east coast and can relate to some of that rain he experienced
Wow,

Thank you for the honorable mention, Gus! Glad you enjoyed the read and my report isn't short by choice, I actually do not enjoy writing all that much. Only when talking about something I really enjoy or have a passion for... then the words can flow for awhile so long as I have pictures to fill in the paragraph gaps.

Glad you understood about the rain, it's hard to escape it on the East coast since the storms pretty much come in across a few states and run their course until the front passes. And fall rains are COLD!

I will write the next ride report a little different as I didn't take a lot of notes and pretty much wrote it all up after I got back but when everything was fresh on my mind. Next trip I'll post a report up here, this forum is way easier to work with as far as photo posting... and the people here are pretty cool too! I woke up to another 3" of snow this morning, ridiculous and I'm counting the days until I can be here again:

openroad98 is offline   Reply With Quote