View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 05:37 AM   #1
Don T OP
Bike Addict

Oddometer: 429
Cool2 A bike addict’s escape from the cold – leaving Denmark, bound for Morocco…

After a long and cold winter with no motorcycle riding, I’m suffering from severe withdrawal symptoms and feel the needed for a proper 2 wheel fix.
To get that fix I’ve taken 2 weeks off from work and plan to spend the time riding.

As it’s an unusually cold spring here in Denmark I’m heading south to warmer weather – if everything goes as planed I intend to make it all the way to Morocco.

I have traveled all over the world since I was 16 and have been exploring Europe on motorcycles the last 20 years, but have never been outside the continent on 2 wheels, so this may well turn out to be something of an adventure.

I usually travel with my girlfriend and/or with my mates, but this time I'll go alone because I feel the urge to do a long solo ride – it adds another dimension to the adventure when you only have yourself to rely on.

I’ll be riding my 2012 V-Strom which I over the past year have equipped and modified to suit my taste and needs.

The bike is still sitting in the garage and slowly waking up from hibernation:

The countdown to take off is started and the rest of the week will be spend packing, making the final preparations and getting the last workdays out of the way.

I plan to keep you updated during the trip when I have the time and Internet access.

Don T screwed with this post 04-10-2013 at 01:48 PM
Don T is offline   Reply With Quote