View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 10:37 AM   #364
GP1152 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 448
Quote:
Originally Posted by openroad98 View Post
Wow,

Thank you for the honorable mention, Gus! Glad you enjoyed the read and my report isn't short by choice, I actually do not enjoy writing all that much. Only when talking about something I really enjoy or have a passion for... then the words can flow for awhile so long as I have pictures to fill in the paragraph gaps.

Glad you understood about the rain, it's hard to escape it on the East coast since the storms pretty much come in across a few states and run their course until the front passes. And fall rains are COLD!

I will write the next ride report a little different as I didn't take a lot of notes and pretty much wrote it all up after I got back but when everything was fresh on my mind. Next trip I'll post a report up here, this forum is way easier to work with as far as photo posting... and the people here are pretty cool too! I woke up to another 3" of snow this morning, ridiculous and I'm counting the days until I can be here again:

My pleasure man. I thought it was really good!! And you write well so definitely don't keep from doing them and posting them here.

We pushed thru some especially heavy rain back east one summer through the Carolina's. it was hot all day, but of course this ended up happening in the mountains and it got freakin COLD. So yeah, not fun. Not sure "hotel-man" here wouldn't have stopped and called it a day after finding myself in something as cold as what you did!! lol. (Hey I am originally from Miami after all).

Anyway, hope to get a ride report on your upcoming trip. Keep me posted!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RIDE REPORT: Me, a blonde, 2 Ducati's.....3,000 miles
CURRENT RIDE REPORT: Part 2: Me, a blonde, 2 Ducati's.....4,000 miles
GP1152 is offline   Reply With Quote