Del Amo Motorsports is looking for a "Marketing and Social Media Strategist".
Here is the basic job description. If you think you are a match please contact: email@example.com
. And please mention AdvRider on your e-mail.
Under general direction of management, successfully lead as a front-line service, products and brand ambassador by interacting with online communities, utilizing social media; managing the flow of information from our organization to the public, maintaining and performing the role of positive point-of-contact for our firm; know and understand the strategic implications of social media while monitoring privacy issues & current content/interest trends. Prepare print advertising, event planning and promote all such marketing campaigns over and within social media.
1. Promote industry events and campaigns using all social media channels
2. Prepare Sample Packets for customers
3. Form successful business relationships with editors of industry publications
4. Identify key industry forums, sites and blogs
5. Create compelling content so as to richly engage customers and prospects
6. Track and report results, suggesting new avenues as necessary
7. Create strategies to create traffic flow to company websites
8. Generate articles and other free/paid placements to place within industry publications
9. Performs special projects or assignments as directed by management
This work will be performed onsite, in an exciting, dynamic, industry: Street, Sport, Off-Road Motorcycles/Motorsports. We've been in business since 1985, still growing, now with two locations. This is a great opportunity to grow and refine your own skills – you will also learn the deep levels within Web Analytics and Digital Marketing ROI methods. Must Reside in Los Angeles/Orange County