View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 11:49 AM   #690
g容g OP
Canadian living in exile

Oddometer: 6,035
rumors about Kimi:

Quote:
In recent weeks rumors have circulated linking Kimi Raikkonen with Red Bull for the next season, because the statements of its owner, Dietrich Mateschitz, who placed him as one of the natural candidates to replace Mark Webber . Rumors have increased after the impasse between it and the German Sebastian Vettel during the last GP of Malaysia.
However, Raikkonen said his future remains wide open: "There are always rumors in F1, is normal. I have no contract for next year and I have no plans yet. It is you who speculate ... We've only raced twice this season, we'll let you spend a little more time and see what happens, "he said.
Since returning to the category last year, the Finn has been signing short-term contracts with Lotus, contracts that guarantee a change of air facilities at any time, and also to fulfill the commitments exempt commercial and attend various events .
"Every team is different and managed differently, but all lived good times and managed well. I can not say that Lotus is better than any other team, just different, "the Finn.

Try to see the world beyond your front door.
g容g is online now   Reply With Quote