Originally Posted by DRTBYK
The v4.80 is out:
Fixed one of a few annoying bugs I had while in South America...
Changes from version 4.70 to version 4.80:
- Improved EXIF compass heading data in camera photos (650 and 650t models).
- Fixed issue with changing profiles when the altimeter dashboard is active on the main menu.
- Fixed issue with certain characters on the Czech or Polish keyboards in landscape orientation.
- Fixed issue with shortcuts that enable or disable maps remaining highlighted after being selected.
- Fixed issue with displaying tracks on the map after performing an area calculation.
- Fixed issue with saving a track's 'show on map' status across a power cycle.
- Fixed potential issue with renaming tracks or routes.
- Fixed potential issue with viewing geocache descriptions in night mode.
Went to update my Montana to 4.80 today, but when I plugged it in and opened up the Updater app, to my surprise, version 4.90 was what was available.