View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 07:34 PM   #971
Denny Mann
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 237
We got off to a good start with 3 riders on our first Thursday evening ride in Michaux. Even with a late start we got 40 miles in. I feel next week the ride will grow in size just remember this is a dirt road Adventure Ride and not a Dual Sport. I hope to see more folks next Thursday.
We got off to a good start with 3 riders on our first Thursday evening ride in Michaux. Even with a late start we got 40 miles in. I feel next week the ride will grow in size just remember this is a dirt road Adventure Ride and not a Dual Sport. I hope to see more folks next Thursday.
Well we got off to a good start with 3 riders on our first Thursday evening Michaux Adventure ride. We got off to a late start but still got in a 40 mile ride. I invite everyone to join us next Thursday evening @ 5:30.
Denny Mann is offline   Reply With Quote