View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 05:41 AM   #973
Skyclad
Original Bastard

Oddometer: 5,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny Mann View Post
We got off to a good start with 3 riders on our first Thursday evening ride in Michaux. Even with a late start we got 40 miles in. I feel next week the ride will grow in size just remember this is a dirt road Adventure Ride and not a Dual Sport. I hope to see more folks next Thursday.
We got off to a good start with 3 riders on our first Thursday evening ride in Michaux. Even with a late start we got 40 miles in. I feel next week the ride will grow in size just remember this is a dirt road Adventure Ride and not a Dual Sport. I hope to see more folks next Thursday.
Well we got off to a good start with 3 riders on our first Thursday evening Michaux Adventure ride. We got off to a late start but still got in a 40 mile ride. I invite everyone to join us next Thursday evening @ 5:30.
That's one hell of a skip you have there. Maybe you should change your needle.

Hmm, I wonder how many here are too young to know what the hell I am talking about.
Bald Eagle Bastard
The Mountains are Calling, and I Must Go
Skyclad is offline   Reply With Quote