View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 07:43 PM   #798
SloDon
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 601
Quote:
Originally Posted by leemer View Post
For the benefit of those interested in ordering I am posting what I recently learned conversing with Poolside and JJ about purchasing the IICE Air. I understand that many people don't want to invest the time to read this entire thread and Poolside has limited time to respond to every question so I thought I would help out. I was confused about the "current build" list and the fact that the "buy" functionality is disabled because it appears that if the partial block of purchasers were to hit 30 production would start. From my discussions it appears that there were enough left over components to do a limited run, let's say 11, and that group is what looks like an incomplete block of 30. What might have cleared this up would be a row of "-----------" below the block indicating it is closed with a note that said not currently accepting orders below it. I talked with Poolside this week to confirm this. Below are some of my questions and responses. My phone conversation and PM's below are the basis for this post RE: the current status of purchasing the IICE Air.
So were 30, 60, or 71 shipped the other day?
Don't grow up.......it's a trap!!
SloDon is offline   Reply With Quote