View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 08:31 AM   #4
browneye's Avatar
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Orange County, CA
Oddometer: 6,363
What they said. Just locate your fed emissions sticker ahead of time so you can make it available to the inspector. Some times they are are in odd places, like under the tank or behind a trim piece.

You'll have to declare a purchase price and pay sales tax here, less what you can show you paid when you bought it.

It's not difficult transfering a street legal bike, it's trying to plate something that was never legal to plate here in the first place.
Chris Brown - "The Browneye"
"Without Motorcycles, People Live Very Boring Lives." - Malcolm Smith
Camp Nelson 2014 RR Laguna Seca 2012 RR Sequoia 3-Day Campout Thanksgiving 2012
browneye is offline   Reply With Quote