View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 09:14 AM   #15
y0y02369 OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heloflyboy View Post
Mines Rd out of Livermore stop for lunch at Junction cafe. From there either continue over to Mt. Hamilton Rd. into San Jose or take Del Puerto Canyon Rd. This is good for a couple hours and has some great riding and scenery. Hit me up I ride it about once a month.
Once the snow melts there are alot of good roads in the Sierra's mix dirt and asphalt.

Cheers
Addrain
Thanks Addrain! I will definitely let you know when I plan to do a trip over there. I was planning to ride to Tahoe this coming weekend but last minute changes won't allow me to So hopefully I will have some time to ride up sometime this summer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryScot View Post
Once over on the west side of the bay, it is a good 3hour round trip I would think, depends on how fast you ride, alpine and old la honda you cannot go that fast due to the road conditions and single lane traffic unless you can see through hills on corners . Nice thing is you have lots of options, alpine hits 84 too so you can always loop back.or hit the coast and take hwy 1 instead of stageback to 84 etc.
Alright then that sounds great. I recently did a trip kinda like that! I am very fond of loops as opposed to back track; backtracking is just boring.
y0y02369 is online now   Reply With Quote