View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 11:40 AM   #2085
RichBeBe
All Hail Seitan!!!

Oddometer: 6,040
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseblood View Post
To properly enjoy it, you should watch the free practices and the qualifying sessions. Also, if you have the time, try watching some of the classic races.

FWIW, I never watch the race live. I've learned from experience that I'd rather watch it on my time, than battle through the internet lag. I just don't read this thread, or Facebook, or anything else until I've watched.
I usually watch them on delay, since who the hell wants to be up that early when they are in Europe. That sad I like to watch the live because I like watching the timing and race together. Though for Qatar the video was way behind the timing so couldn't do it, without knowing the results a minute or two before.
For Austin I will just stream the live timing from their site, no need to buy a pass or an app. Though it may be flash so if you have an iapple or a newer Android and don't know hoe to setup flash you're screwed