Originally Posted by Mil T
How many are going on this trip now?
Wondering with all these guys with new bikes to get ready and others not being able to make because of schedules schedule conflicts etc. that you might want to postpone this one to accommodate a larger group with some of the main people that like to ride this ride.
Just a thought.
The numbers are not strong, are they?
You and I were the only ones left on the "In" list. We had a couple of "Tentative Ins" too. I probably shouldn't do it. I have been doing PT for a (potential) SLAP tear in my shoulder and tendonitis in my elbow and the therapist could feel tightness and puffiness in my arm from the ride to Young I did this weekend
I'm going to keep it scheduled anyway because I might not be able to do this ride again until after the summer. The next few weeks are pretty well booked up for me and then it's going to get a little toasty for this low desert ride. I need to get Joy out on the 990 too. I think she gets as much stress relief out of riding as I do!
If anybody wants to cancel, it's not going to hurt my feelings. Joy and I are okay even doing this one solo.