View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 12:37 PM   #3
Tyler OP
Miss Demeanor

Oddometer: 301
As I came back out to Hwy. 1, I waved at the flagman and yelled, "That was FUN!!" which made him laugh as I doubt there many that were thrilled with the detour... now at this point, let's do a little thinking here... I managed to stay in front of the pack of cars gingerly winding their way through the detour... so that means what? NO CARS IN FRONT OF ME!!! And that means, it was now re-named the PCTRH (Pacific Coast Tyler Risk Highway) because I had the whole thing to myself!!! I didn't take my luck for granted so didn't stop much for photos... having too much fun!

If there's ever a tsunami in the Point Arena area, go here...

Arrived at the Andiron still in plenty of time to kick back, have a glass of wine and visit with friends before we started dinner...

Cara and Scott got a kick out of the fact that their SmartCar was actually a wee bit shorter in length and the same wheelbase as the Spyder...

My home away from home for the evening...

Ummmmm... okay...

Everyone had brought food to bbq outside... these three look like they're up to no good...

The place is dog-friendly and so is Cara as she played the Dog Whisperer (the cheese helped)...

Sunset...

Did you know that Peeps, when cooked on an open flame, taste like chicken... no wait, I mean, creme broulee?? It's true!!

Dangerous Curves
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote