View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 04:15 PM   #1642
donnh
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulyses View Post
Man, that is so cool!

And yes, you should definitely go down to Florida street and do the currency exchange. You would be crazy not to.
Hey - we did the deal today and all went well, we had to pay for 5 bikes! Yikes, quite a wad of cash. Thanks for blazing the way. We met Suma (http://whyweroam.wordpress.com/) at Dakar with the broken hand. She seemed in good spirits.

Now a few days to hang around BA before our flight home on Sunday. Thanks to your suggestion I was covert about my pictures at the shipping office. The Aduana girl was checking up on us.

Loved you ride report. I saw a familiar face, this woman made my day!

I got an e-mail from our down rider from Portland, seven broken bones in his elbow, OUCH! He's 70 years old, a rock star in my book.

Two of our group will be presenting at the BMW rally in Redmond this summer. FYI. Let me know if you are in Seattle and in need of a beer.

Donn
donnh is offline   Reply With Quote