View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 04:02 PM   #1643
jfink
Can't get there from here

Oddometer: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulyses View Post
Well, I've been back for a few days now. Still waiting on the bike to get in. It's about a week behind schedule. I've called United and they said that it would be in Portland on Tuesday. Since I have an interview with a prior service recruiter in Portland on Wednesday, I'll probably be heading back down then.

I know alfabc and a couple of other inmates have expressed interest in meeting up for a beer; if you are in the PDX area and want to get together, hit me up through the thread and maybe we can all meet up somewhere!

I'm still working on a conclusion post. Unfortunately, it's been hard to force myself to get on the computer. After posting nearly everyday for six months, the last thing I want to see right now is a computer screen!
I hear you about the posting.

We have finally gotten back on the road after taking a two month 'vacation' for personal reasons, back in the States. I think Chuck and I are facing the most difficult part of our trip, trying to make it from Northern Brasil through French Guiana, Suriname, Guyana into Venezuela. We are in Belem, Brasil now waiting for the ferry to cross the Amazon. I have said on my blog that we are like old stable horses returning to the stable at this point.

But, I find keeping my blog up to date one of the most difficult challenges. Kudos to you for making your blog very interesting and keeping it pretty much real time. Good luck to you in your future endeavors.

2014 KTM 500 Exc, 2011 KTM 990 Adventure Dakar, 2004 Goldwing

The End of the World at the End of the World
jfink is offline   Reply With Quote