View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 08:21 PM   #1
tburick OP
BLESSED

Oddometer: 16
Scooter cargo trailers!

Just wanted to share some of the scooter cargo trailers I've designed and built over the past few years. I had these pics posted in the "Hacks" section of ADVrider and one of the guys suggested I share it with the "Battle Scooter" guys.

I currently own a Vespa PX150, Honda Ruckus, and Honda Metropolitan. I've built cargo trailers for all three bikes.

Last summer I rode my 49cc Ruckus 7,330 miles on a solo charity ride. I went from Pittsburgh, PA to Matamoros Mexico...then from Mexico to Santa Barbara, CA. The journey took about three months. I had the Ruckus trailer on my journey...and it worked out great. My goal was to ride 10,000 miles but I got hit by an RV in California and my arm was broken. I fought with the ER doctors to put my arm in a cast in a position that would allow me to continue the journey but they refused...lol...imagine that...

Enjoy the pics and feel free to ask any questions.

Tom

Dude: Are you for real? You call me. You've got a lot of explaining to do to convince me that you are a NUT on a 50cc mission from God.
tburick is offline   Reply With Quote