View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 01:30 PM   #676
hiADV
Island Explorer

Oddometer: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSAW View Post
G'day! (or Aloha!)

My name is Steve and I;m heading to Hawaii for 3 weeks in a months time. I'm trying to find a well priced Motorbike/scooter/Dual sport for rent for a week on Maui and the Big island. I'm not interested in harleys, and can't really afford the quoted prices for bikes that I'm finding on the web.

is there any local knowledge, or a friendly soul that can point me in the direction of a rental company, or person, on either The Big Island, or Maui where i can get a bike? Dates are approx the 28th May till the 6th for both the other islands. I seem to be sorted for Ohau already :)

If your around and feel like sharing a beer (or 5) with a late 20's aussie drop me a line.

Cheers!
G'day iSAW! I'm your guy here on the Big Island... we have a good variety of dual sports and I can turn you onto some amazing ride routes. Also, I do multiple day discounts and I'll discount your rental rate even more just for being an inmate

Website is in the sig line for more info and feel free to email me, call or PM and we can sort out the details.

On Maui, there only dual sports available are through Maui Moto Adventures but I think they currently only offer daily guided tours, may want to contact them. Mike is the owner there and a super nice guy.
hiADV is offline   Reply With Quote