View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 08:30 PM   #1735
windmill
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 4,084
'Whose house is of glass, must not throw stones at another.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prmurat View Post
the part about Soviet Steed is, oh, so true specially about racism, sexism et all the ism you can think about!! Talk about a bunch off angry haters there!!!
Quote:
Racism:
Sexism:
Do you need more????
Quote:
You are not on the SS here (funny acronym is not it? An accident maybe?) go on and defend your racist/homophobic/xenophobic/sexist friends .
Quote:
Try to have a different opinion on SS and see the, so, low reactions of the "locals".
if he disagree with you he must be an OK guy by me!
Quote:
I never called anyone on ADV anything but I am proud of having it done on/about SS for the crap shown there.
Quote:
..."Mom SS : look what they are saying on us in ADV... Cry cry cry, we may say anything we want about the world but, cry, cry, cry don't dare to say something about us, cry, cry, cry"
Quote:
The usual "love it or leave it" BS right?
Let extreme rightist spread their ideas and just ignore it??
And of course not to forget the intelligent personal attacks and name calling
BIGOT:
: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices

Prmurat, you are the definition of the word.

You steadfastly refuse to recognize the incontrovertible fact that you have unjustly condemned an entire group of people for the opinions of a few, and have chosen an inappropriate venue to do it
You're so full of hate and intolerance you have completely failed to grasp that I, and many others agree with you, and don't condone the narrow minded opinions and attitudes of a few.

They don't speak for me or the members I personally know, and you have absolutely no right to imply that they do.