View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 01:28 AM   #4
7164 OP
1 above potato patch

Oddometer: 48
Dirtklod:

Thanks for the info, wish I had it last weekend. I actually ended up in the greyhound park by accident.

I came down Maggie Mine Rd and right before it turns to pavement I saw a little trail and took it south to where it dead ended into what looks on Google maps to be Steven Blvd. I turned east and found it was closed for reclamation but there was a trail that went under a tree and when I took it I dumped into the parking lot of the Greyhound park. I was completely bewildered! I have never seen it before and didn't see it coming so it was a huge shock. Unfortunately I was stuck with no way out so I had to back track and get myself onto Maggie Mine Rd. I asked a few people about trails to connect me to Table Mesa or onto the Gas Line Rd and no one knew anything so I just jumped on the 17 at Rock Springs and went down to Table Mesa.

I think I have your directions pretty good if I wanted to get onto it from the North, but do you have directions on how to get onto it coming from the south, I assume at Table Mesa Rd or close to it?. Could you post up a Google earth map with a marking or two on it to show me where to get on it from the south and any need to make turns to stay on or get off it?

If not no worries. I think I'll have a little more time tomorrow than I thought to hunt around for it.

7164 screwed with this post 04-19-2013 at 09:22 AM
7164 is offline   Reply With Quote