Originally Posted by WannaADV
Unfortunately I'm way past three
1. Skid plate. Pick your poison, but try to avoid the ones that mount on the sump.
2. Crash bars
3. Madstad bracket. Gives the OEM windshield much better adjustability and use even in 5 Celsius weather.
... and then....
5. Heated grips (for us northern folk)
6. 50/50 tires if you want to go off-road with the beast or even gravel roads. K60's are what I installed.
7. Replace OEM left heel/ankle guard with something you won't catch your pants on. I got Altrider's.
8. Clink your spokes with a wrench to hear if they need tightening. They are supposed to settle after a few k under them.
9. Fill the void under the headlights with some driving lights. Also looks much better too!
10. Wider side stand foot as this beast is heavy and leans quite a lot on the side stand.
OOPS...I guess it's top 10 farkles now.
well 3 farkles is what gets you to the edge of the cliff. after that it's all over. you can't just stop at windsheild, luggage, crashbars.