View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 06:34 AM   #89
rotaryracer OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 497
I was able to get some killer pricing on LeoVince Factory EVOII titanium and carbon exhaust systems for the 2004-2009 R1200GS and Adventure and am happy to pass that savings along to my fellow inmates! The Factory EVOII systems (LV model # 8235 and 8236) differ from the LV One system by using either titanium or carbon canisters (versus stainless steel) and carbon fiber end caps (versus composite). The Factory systems are top shelf for LeoVince and offer a bit lighter system weight than the equivalent LV One. Typical street price for these is $597.78; however, because we bought out everything they had, we can offer these to you for $499.99....plus you can apply your ADVRIDER discount code to get another 5% off! That's a total savings of over $120!

We currently have five LeoVince Factory slip-on exhaust systems in stock for the 2004-2009 GS and Adventure...three carbon canisters with carbon end caps, and two titanium canisters with carbon end caps. I can only offer these prices on the systems I have on hand, so when they're gone, I'll have to revert to our standard price of $597.78.

We also have one set of LeoVince 8021 headers in stock that will eliminate the catalytic converter and really wake up your GS. The ADVRIDER coupon code will apply against the headers, and if you purchase a full GS system (headers and Factory EVOII exhaust), I will ship the system for free (continental US only via UPS Ground)!

Any questions, please feel free to email me at sales AT advmotorrad DOT com, or click the pictures below to be linked directly to the product page.

LeoVince Factory EVOII Slip-on Exhaust - R1200GS (2004-2009) -
  • List Price - $729.00
  • ADV Motorrad Regular Price - $597.78
  • Sale Price (current stock only) - $499.99
  • Final Price (after ADVRIDER coupon code) - $474.99

LeoVince SBK Header Pipe Kit - R1200GS / Adventure (2004-2009) -
  • List Price - $549.00
  • ADV Motorrad Regular Price - $450.18
  • Final Price (after ADVRIDER coupon code) - (too low to print!)

Check out the ADV Motorrad vendor thread for great deals on adventure gear!
rotaryracer is online now   Reply With Quote