View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 05:51 PM   #23
K. L. Rocket
Big bouncy make big happy

Oddometer: 962

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adv Grifter View Post
Dave,
I was referring to your Mendo rally thread, which I believe has been on going for a couple years, no? I'm not mixing up your event with the Sheet Iron. I am not new ... I first rode the Sheet Iron in 1989, ridden it four or five times since then. Great ride. The OMC do a great job. I also rode their Jackhammer Enduro 5 or 6 times. Both great events.

Best of luck with your ride! Have fun, be careful out there.
Quote:
Sorry Dean, from the thousands of posts in the thread it seemed like most came up in Pick -UPs and Toy Haulers. I remember reading something about the Forest Service shutting you guys down or limiting numbers?
I admire your efforts ... as long as the massive logistics don't get in the way of riding. Hope this years rally goes well.
Quote:
The Mendo Rally looks like a big deal with hundreds of people, motorhomes/trailers. I ride motorcycles, not a Motorhome guy, so not so much interest for me. I prefer to R I D E my bike to Mendo Forest and Camp or Motel it while in the area. YMMV. No offense to the Mendo rally guys but rides with hundreds of NOOB riders is not my idea of fun. Cluster f*#@K

K. L. Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote