View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 07:11 PM   #25187
Studly Adventurer
Homey's Avatar
Joined: Aug 2007
Location: California Central Coast
Oddometer: 596
Originally Posted by Countdown View Post
This is a Husky question?

They are mostly county roads and it is a state park, all street legal. However many people do it.

You can come up the old RR grade from Mono lake which is BLM roads open to GS.
Yeah, I have a 2000 TE that I ride mostly in the desert. I have lights, signals etc. I could put on it but I'd rather not. I use an auxiliary fuel tank mounted to the front stanchion tubes and I'd have to remove it to put on the headlights. I also don't have a "real" street license plate for it. I vaguely remember hearing of people getting harassed by rangers when they showed up there on GS bikes.
Homey is offline   Reply With Quote