View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 10:56 AM   #2366
RuggedExposure
wandering the desert

Oddometer: 1,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsatdm View Post
If you believe the Union reps at Husqvarna, they have been told the production will stop 8-1-13. http://www3.varesenews.it/varese/fio...to-260671.html

Between the two Husqvarna threads and 3,000 posts, mainly telling each other how great the bike is, you can stand a bit of reality.

If you are aware of what is likely to happen and want the bike, buy it. If you can't change a tire maybe it is not the bike for you. Do you have something against full disclosure?
I am already getting close to 4k miles on mine. All I'm saying is some of us are getting tired of the constant debating about whats going to happen. It doesn't matter who is right or who is wrong, this isn't a debate to win. And none of us can do anything about what will happen to the TR650.

Let's move on to some other discussion.

You people are like a bunch of lunatics screaming about the sky falling. If you don't want to buy a Terra, don't buy it. If you want to get one while you still can, go buy it and ride the piss out of it. And post up pictures of yourself enjoying it, working on it, putting on farkles, etc, so this thread can grow into what its supposed to be instead of some CNN/FOX news style bulls***.

Border Road 100 Border Road Rally Raid
'13 Husky Terra 650, '08 Kawasaki Meanstreak 1600, '95 DR350S
RuggedExposure is online now   Reply With Quote